Move Micro Focus COBOL to Veryant
Extensive compatibility. Multi-platform deployment options. Phased migration options.
Veryant provides comprehensive and cost-effective alternative COBOL platforms for application development, deployment, maintenance and modernization. Organizations are converting applications from Micro Focus® COBOL platforms such as Micro Focus Server Express™ and Net Express® to Veryant for many reasons:
- To gain the advantage of a COBOL development and Java deployment model without rewriting or retraining
- To improve ROI and dramatically lower COBOL licensing fees
- To support a wide range of data access options and capabilities
- To natively integrate with leading Web and application server technologies
- To modernize applications with graphical thin client and Web client options
Download the Transitioning from Micro Focus COBOL to Veryant Solution Overview to learn more.
Maintain and modernize COBOL applications with a true business partner
Why continue to face steep annual COBOL software license fees, when Veryant delivers powerful and more affordable alternatives?
The Veryant COBOL product family includes a complete platform: isCOBOL Evolve. isCOBOL Evolve is an innovative COBOL platform for standalone applications that rely on COBOL screen user interfaces.
What makes the move to Veryant so easy?
Extensive compatibility, user-friendly migration features, and phased transition options.
What makes the move to Veryant so worthwhile?
Veryant offers powerful COBOL functionality at a low price. With Veryant, there are no charges for upgrading to a new release with a valid support contract.